Hotel Restaurant Scheid
Schriesheim an der Bergstrasse
A wonderful experience the “Kurpfalz” - it`s worth it!
If dancing in the hotel, wine-tasting with music, country-style
Odenwald Buffet or a barbecue in the Beergarden -
we arrange a nice evening for you.
And if you are able to stay longer – why don’t you visit the
romantic city of Heidelberg with it’s cosy atmosphere, little
lanes, student pubs and the famous castle, or take a boat-ride
on the Neckar river through the beautiful Neckar-valley.
We gladly give you hints on excursions along the “ Bergstraße” or the
“German Weinstraße”, through the scenic byways of the “Odenwald”
or the “Burgenstraße” with it’s many old castles.
And here are some more sightseeing-points
- The castle of Schwetzingen and the castle grounds
- Wagon ride with “wine- growers lunch”
- The Griffin observation point at the Castle “Guttenberg
- Holiday Park at Haßloch
- Car- and Technology museum at Sinsheim
- Speyer Cathedral and Old Town
- Silver-mine in Schriesheim
There is more to discover - have fun!
Hotel Scheid GmbH · Talstrasse 176 · 69198 Schriesheim · Fon +49 6203 6050 · Fax +49 6203 605800